Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises (MSME) Admission Into M.Tech Courses – 2017
|(MSME) Admission Into M.Tech Courses – 2017|
- B.E./B.Tech.( Electronics and Communication / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Aeronautical / Automobile Engg.
- Equivalent) with 55% marks. Master of Technology (M.Tech.) – Robotics & Automation – (2 years / 4 semesters) (In Collaboration with JNTUH, Hyderabad. AICTE Approved)
Course Fee: Self Sponsored – Rs. 41,000/- per semester Sponsored – Rs.51,000 per semester
Age Limit: 45 Years
Application Fee Structure: Rs. 800/- for general category and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category candidates and PWD candidates entirely exempted. However, SC / ST / PWD category candidates need to enclose proof of their category duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Total Available 32 Seats
- In General: 15
- OBC: 7
- SC: 3
- ST: 1
- PH Self Sponsored: 1
- Industry Sponsored: 5
- Online Application Starts From 20.06.2017
- The Last Date TO Submit The Application Form (Up to 5:00 pm at CITD) 19.07.2017
- With Late Fee 500/- RS, The last Date TO Submit The Application: 19.07.2017
Mode of Selection:
The application is simple for both the programs. However, the selection into a particular program is meant on the merit in the entrance and requisite qualification. Those who have applied for M- Tech (Mechatronics) are also eligible for both the programs. A separate application is not necessary. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the program, increase/decrease the intake of the students.
Follow The Steps How TO Apply
- Application form and prospectus can be taken from Training Department, MSME-Tool Room /Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037, on any working day between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM.(Weekly holiday on Sunday) By paying application cost prescribed by cash or a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank, preferably on State Bank of Hyderabad, Balanagar Branch, Hyderabad – 37.
- Application form can also be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org and the filled in application forms can be sent to the Director (Trg), CITD, Hyderabad, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad Candidates who wish to consider their implementation under sponsored category, should submit the Xerox copies of sponsoring letter and experience certificate along with the application. No age limit for sponsored category candidates.