|AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Login page|
#AP Teachers Transfers web options counselling user manual guidelines Online Application, Web Based Counselling for Teacher Transfers, 2017 Guideline to fill up online web based counselling HEADMASTER /TEACHER Welcome to all the Headmasters & Teachers to the online, web-based transfer counseling system.
I. ONLINE TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION:
5. Enter your 7-digit Treasury Employee Id, Date of Birth, auto populated and enter the verification code6. Then the application will be opened.
7. Auto-Populated Fields:
i) When the application form is opened, you will find that the some of them are auto-populated. This is done to make the process of submitting your application quick and easy. The fields that are auto- populated or filled up in advance with the required information are:
a. District name
b. Zone, Mandal c. Treasury employee Id, Date of Birth d. Gender e. Present working School Code with name and management
2 f. In case of Teacher/Head master is a Recognised Teachers’ Union Office bearer,
ii) If the data you are entered is not correct or does not relate to the teacher candidate, Click ‘BACK’ button option
HMS/Teachers will need to select the following fields & fill the same:
- Marital Status
- Category of the post
- Management in which appointed.(i.e., Local Bodies/ Government).
- Exercise option, if Head Master/Teacher desires to transfer from current management to initial appointed management.
- Select the Calendar Date since when he/she is working in the present school. The system will calculate the period as per the norms given in the Govt Orders. I
- Select the Category of the present school (1,2,3,4). In the case of change, a provision is given for changing the category of the school in last 8 years.
- Select calendar date informing the date of first appointment & Category of the post.
- Select the classes & subjects (if teaching multi-subjects/classes upload all the details) to calculate the CCE Internal Marks during the last academic year 2016-17,
- Select the level of participation i.e. State Level/National level if she/he wants to avail points under State Teacher/National Awards, Participation in Inspire or Science Exhibitions., sports
- Select from the drop down menu under respective category, if she/he desires to claim preferential category
9. If Teacher or headmaster wants to avail Spouse points then give details like Name, Designation, Treasury Id, Working Office, Mandal, District of the spouse.
10.If the HM/Teacher is working as NCC / Bharat Scouts & Guides officer a. Select appropriately & indicate from which date she/he is working as NCC/ Bharat Scouts &Guides Officer in the present school b. If she/he is working as NCC officer, then select working wing i.e. Navy/Airforce/Army from the menu of drop down
11. Performance Points automatically displayed
a. If HEAD MASTER/Teacher is registered with APeKX
b. School Performance points, i.e. increase in enrollment, transition, CCE, School % performance in SSC exams 2016,17, and MDM marks.
c. Individual performance points, i.e., performance in SSC exams, CCE.
12. Preview, Submit, Reference number
a. After filling all the details, press PREVIEW button, it will display the details submitted by them.
b. fall the details are found to be correct, press SUBMIT
c. If some of the details are not found to be correct, press EDIT & resubmit the information.
d. Verify the correctness of the Entered entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications.
e. After submission of application form, online the candidate shall be given reference ID which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence (reference). Submission of the ONLINE application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
f. On completion of submission, take a printout of the application, along with the certificates and store it for future PURPOSE.
13. Uploaded documents (certificates)
a. Teacher/HM claiming the points mentioned below, need to upload the certificates indicated in Government orders.
b. Spouse Certificate c. Teacher Got Award d. Union officer bearer e. If NCC officer,f. Sports participation certificate counter signed by SMC Committee Chairperson,
g. Science Fair/inspire participation certificate counter signed by Chairperson, SMC committee
Respective certificate that comes under preferential category
14. Support for Filling in the Transfer Application & CGG Help-Desk a. At all MEO Offices, a computer with net connectivity &support of computer operator will be provided, & interested Teachers/HMs may visit the MEO Office for entering the online application form and submitting their options. b. In the case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online, the candidates may contact the Help Desk Phone no: 040-23120432, 23120431, of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) between 10.30 a.m. & 5.00 P.M on all the working days. a. For domain, related clarifications, contact IT Cell at respective districts. b. After submitting of online application, if any corrections are noticed by Teachers/HM request has to be raised at DISTRICT EDUCATIONALoffice for any mistakes.
15. Hard Copy Submission & Verifications
a. After submitting through online, teacher/Head Master needs to take the printout of his/her application along with certified copies
b. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to any MEO/DEO office.
c. The hard copy aPPLIED aPPLICATION of the application form should be submitted to MEO/Dy.EO/DEO as per orders issued by Government
d. After verification of all the applications by Dy EO/DEO/MEO, a Tentative Seniority list will be generated in their respective Category SGT SA of the post, Medium, SUBJECT based on the entitlement points obtained by the HMS/Teachers.
16. Confirmation of willingness for transfer
a. An (OTP) generated by the system is communicated to the Teachers/Head Masters who submitted their transfer application
b. Request Transfer Applications of HMs/Teachers will be allowed to participate in the web counseling once they confirm the willingness through OTP generated password.
c. No One time password will be generated or communicated to the Teachers/HMs under compulsory transfer as they need not confirm their willingness.
17.Final seniority list will be generated after completing the above process & as confirmed by the District Educational Officers concerned.
II. PROCESS FOR EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS:
- Teacher/HM need to log on to http://cse.ap.gov.in
- Click Submission of web options
- Enter their Reference ID , OTP the verification code received through their registered mobile. (it is advised to give the working conditioned PHONE only)
- After this web option, screen will be displayed with following auto populated values.
- Name of the Teacher
- Treasury ID
- Category of the post
- Whether 8 years completed or not?
- Whether effected by Rationalisation
- Present working Place, Mandal etc.
- The Head master/Teacher who comes under compulsory transfer, they have to choose all the available vacancies except their present working place. Others may select at least one vacancy Vacant.
- Then after the Name of Mandals where the vacancies are available including the vacancies likely to arise gets displayed on the left side column of the screen.
- The Mandals have to be selected in the preferential order as desired by applied Teacher. The selected Mandals will be moved to right side column of the screen in the selected order.You can change the order In right side column of the COMPUTER screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the Mandals by moving up or down. After selection of the list of Mandals then need to press SUBMIT button to get the school names where the vacancies are available.
- After submit button, the next screen gets displayed with 2 columns. In the left column of the screen, the school’s names gets displayed as in the order of preferential Mandals chosen by the individual.
- As in the case of selection of Mandal, here also, Name of the schools are to be selected in the preferential order for web counseling & selected school names will be moved to right side column of the screen in the chosen order. In right side column of the screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the School names by moving up or down.
- After selecting all the details, press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by them.
- If they found that all the details are correct, press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT & resubmit the information.
- Editing of web option is allowed for ONE time by sending OTP to their registered Mobiles.
- Based on the web options exercised by the individual & Seniority of the teacher, the allotment process will be done & transferred teachers’ details along with proceedings will be hosted on the website.
III. DO’S & DON’TS:
1. Treasury Id should be remembered
2. The Registered phone number should not be changed, if any change is there, it should be informed through concerned District DEO.
3. Before submitting of application, please verify all the information entered is correct or not. 4. Do not share the OTPs received with any others
5. Keep a printed copy of the Application, Web options exercised
6. Visit the website regularly for all other updates CSE web portal
7. Before, exercising the web options, work out the vacancies available in a required manner, studying the list of desired Mandals, list of vacancies available, emerging, etc., After this, exercise the web options.
8. All the uploaded certificates should be submitted to the concerned officers i.e.., MEO/Dy. EO/DEO.
9. Verify the correctness of the entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications.
*HOW TO Fill Online Application User Manual of AP Online Web Based Counselling for Teacher Transfers, June 2017 Click Here