AP Army Open Rally (ARO) Guntur 2018 Apply at www.ap.nic.in
|AP Army Open Rally Apply Online Application at www.ap.nic.in|
How to Apply AP Army Open Rally Guntur 2018:
Candidates will have to apply online on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 26 May to 24 Jun 2016. Admit Card will be issued online after 24 Jun 2016. Candidates are required to bring they admit card and application and report to the rally site as per the date indicated.
3. The documents required for Online Application:-
(a) Matric Certificate. The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate:-
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued be Education Board.
(b) Valid Email Address. Each candidate is required to have personal Email ID which will be his user ID. All messages will be sent to the Email ID regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, Etc.
(c) Mobile Number. Each candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and another message will be sent to a mobile number.
(d) Details about your state, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO/OR Enrolment application). (e) Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 kb to 20 kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
(f) Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 kb to 10 kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form. (g) Detailed Mark Sheet of Class X and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
4. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 01 Oct 2016. The age criteria is as given below:- (a) Soldier General Duty – 17 years 6 months to 21 years
(b) For all other trades – 17 years 6 months to 23 years (less Havildar Education)
(c) Havildar Education – 20 – 25 years
5. The instructions for registering and applying online (in English & Telugu) are attached.
6. This may please be given wide publicity for information of eligible candidates. Sd/-x-x-x-x (Dhruv Chaudhary) Colonel Director Recruiting
Through NIC Web Tele/ Fax No: 0863-2230008 Tele No: 0863-2230006 Army Recruiting Office Pattabhipuram Post Ravindra Nagar Guntur -522006 (AP) 1120/Guntur Rally (Jul 2016) 16 May 2016 RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER (RELIGIOUS TEACHER) RRT-83 & 84 COURSES 1
. Reference notification uploaded on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment of junior commissioned officer (Religious Teacher) RRT-83 & 84 courses.
2. It is intimated that screening of candidates who have already applied for the Religious Teacher, Course No- RRT-83 & 84 of all 07 x districts (Guntur, Prakasam,YSR, Nellore, Anantapur, Kurnool & Chittoor) under the jurisdiction of Army Recruiting Office, Guntur is scheduled to be held on 16 Nov 2016 in the recruitment rally to be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Coimbatore at Dr MGR Stadium, Madurai (Tamilnadu). All the candidates are advised to report to Rally Site at Dr. MGR Stadium, Madurai (Tamilnadu) on 16 Nov 2016 by 0100hrs for screening including physical measurement, physical fitness, and medical test.
3. This may please be given wide publicity for information of candidates.
|AP Army Open Rally Guntur 2018|
|1||Notification||Official Notification Details Click Here|
|2||How to Apply||How to Apply Guidelines in Telugu Click Here|
|3||Apply ONLINE||Last Date to APPLY ONLINE 24-06-2018 Click Here|