- 1 AP GO 29 Rationalisation 2017 All Schools, Posts and Staff Guidelines:
AP GO 42 Rationalisation 2017 All Schools, Posts, Staff New Guidelines
AP GO 29 Rationalisation 2017 All Schools, Posts and Staff Guidelines:
|AP GO 29 Rationalisation 2017|
AP GO 29 Rationalisation 2017 All Schools, Posts and Staff Guidelines:
Below 50 closed or degrade to UP school (UP Norms strength 6,7 the Class 30 Students).
6,7th Classes below 30 closed.
6,7,8th Classes below 40 Closed.
0-9 students closed(1km below no school not closed ) closed.
0-19 Students 1 teacher
0-60 students 2 teachers.
0-80 Students 3 teachers. 130 Students above 4 teachers (1LFL HM)
Government vide G.O Ms No 55 Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-III) Department, Dated: 16.05.2011 have issued norms for Rationalisation of Schools, Posts, and Staff under various managements (viz.) The Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Municipal Schools. It is found that there are still some schools with higher student strength vis-à-vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand there are some schools with the uneconomic strength of students having more teachers.
2) During 2015, based on the Working Group recommendations, ongoing consolidation of the primary schools and establishment of Model Primary Schools was taken up. Government in G.O.Ms.No.39 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015
read with G.O.Ms.No.86 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:03-11-2015 to G.O.Ms.No.98 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:03-11-2015 issued orders indicating norms for Establishment of Model Primary Schools in the State.
Further, vide reference 5th and 8th read above, a Committee was constituted to study and suggest the revision of rules issued in G.O.Ms.No. 55 Education (Ser.III) Department, Dated 23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-III) Department, Dated 16.05.2011.
4) The Committee suggested revised norms taking a realistic approach, RTE norms, subject weight, allocation of periods, workload, accessibility, the viability of schools, present sanctioned strength, etc. The Commissioner of School Education
Andhra Pradesh in the reference 9th cited, requested the Government to issue orders Based on the recommendations of the Committee. Further, certain suggestions were received from the Hon’ble M.L.Cs and Teachers’ Unions at a meeting held on
After careful examination of the Committee Report, the additional proposals of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, and in supersession of the orders issued of the norms and the guidelines in the reference 1st and II read above, Government at this moment publishes the rules and guidelines annexed to these orders. Necessary Rationalisation of the Posts / Teachers in Government / Zilla Parishad and
Mandal Parishad Schools shall be taken up based on the integrated U-DISE Data.
6) The District Level Committee chaired by the District Collector shall undertake the Rationalisation of schools exercise.
- District Collector – Chairman
- Joint Collector / Addl. Joint Collector – Member
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad – Member
- P.O. (S.S.A) – Member
- P.O. I.T.D.A – Member (for scheduled areas)
- District Educational Officer – Member Secretary
7) The Committee is competent to rationalise the Teacher Posts / Teachers in the Schools under Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad as per the norms and guidelines issued as a part of this G.O.
8) The surplus teachers will be first utilised by the Department for ensuring deployment in those schools where there is a deficit as per student teacher norms, then for strengthening academic monitoring, improving quality education in schools,
work adjustment in long leave vacancies, to meet the needs of vacancies of instructors’ posts in Teacher Education Institutions, etc. This exercise can be done by the Commissioner of School Education through work adjustment method at his / her level, if required, during the academic calendar year.
9) It is clarified that on account of this Rationalisation there shall be no creation of any new posts nor reduction/abolition/surrender of the sanctioned posts. Transportation facility shall be provided for any consolidation resulting 3 km or more travelling for UP and High Schools and 1km or more for Primary Schools.
10) The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh shall issue time frame and further instructions on the implementation of these orders and whole Rationalisation exercise at the earliest. Any clarification/modification if required for efficient and proper implementation of this law, Commissioner of School Education would be competent to issue such orders of clarifications/changes.
11) This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.No.FIN-30022/7/2017-SO(HR.I), dated 19.05.2017.
Primary School / Model Primary School (I to V Classes)
AP GO 29 Rationalisation 2017 All Schools Primary Upeer primary, High Schools:
- Allocation of Teachers to Primary Schools shall be on the basis of norms indicated in Table-1.
- (ii) Consolidation of Primary Schools and creation of Model Primary Schools may be taken up as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 (pertains to respective districts) based on the integrated U-DISE data. All such Model Primary Schools shall be allocated, 5 Teachers.
- (iii) Primary Schools with <20 enrolments within 1 Km radius may be considered as Non-viable and consolidated with nearby existing school within 1 Km radius.
- (iv) The Primary Schools with less than 20 enrollment within 1 KM radius where there are no other schools within 1 K.M. radius may be continued.
- (v) After 340 student enrollment, for every 30 additional students, one additional SGT will be provided.
- (vi) On completion of the entire Rationalisation exercise, if any working SGT is found surplus (rendered without work due to norms as given above) in the district, such teacher shall be allotted in the descending order to <80 enrolment primary schools wherever requirement is there as per norms are given above. If after doing this exercise still surplus SGT post along with teachers are remaining, after filling up all posts in the needy schools, such surplus teachers shall be kept in the District Educational Officer’s pool for further utilisation based on need.
- (vii) The LFL HM posts shall be provided to the Primary Schools having student enrolment of 131 and above. Where L.F.L. H.Ms are working in the schools having 130 and below the strength and not covered under compulsory transfer. Such LFL HM post may be adjusted against the justified SGT post In that school. Such LFL H.M. post may be treated as SGT in that school.
- (viii) On Rationalisation of schools where SGT is rendered without work, as the school is getting merged with other schools, the junior most SGT in that School shall be preferably be transferred to schools where vacancy has arisen due to student teacher norms, or as per other transfer norms.
- (ix) All efforts should be taken to reduce single teacher schools in the district through appropriate consolidation of Primary Schools.
- (x) In Scheduled area, Schools with less than ten enrolments may be continued, if no scope for the consolidation.
- (xi) Where there are both media in a Primary School, teachers shall be provided as per the justification for each medium based on enrollment.
- (xii) Schools in SC/ST areas which are specially located for them and where there are no schools in vicinity, schools which are separated by natural barriers hillock, water bodies, streams (vagus) shall not be consolidated.
- (xiii) Urdu medium schools shall be consolidated with other Urdu medium schools, if possible.