#AP GO 31-AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule Rules Guidelines released. As per G.O.Ms.No. 31 Dated: 31.05.2017 Entitlement points Norms Eligibility Web Counselling Applicability of Teachers and Headmasters Apply online at cse.ap.gov.in
AP GO 31-AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule Rules Guidelines:
- G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
- CSE Lr.No.4102/Est –III/2015 dated 23.3.2017.
- CSE Lr.Rc.No.190/Est-III/2017, Dated: 10.04.2017.
AP GO 38,31,32,33-AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule Rules Guidelines
AP GO 38 New Performance Points in AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Click Here
AP GO 32 Dated 03-06-2017 Performance Points Entitle Points Changed in Teachers Transfers Click Here
G.O NO 33 Dated 04-06-2017 Rationalisation Points Changed Click Here
|Sno.||Transfers topic||Complete Details|
|1||AP GO 31||
Transfers rules schedule guidelines released Click Here
|2||AP GO 32||Perfomance Points Changed in Some categories Click Here|
|3||AP GO 33||Rationalisation Norms Changed below 20 school click Here|
|4||RC 190||Tentative Schedule Online Application Guidelines Released Click Here|
Follow The Steps as Shown Below
- To facilitate and regulate the transfers of Headmasters Grade II Gazetted and teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP schools in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and the Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, Government has decided to issue rules relating to transfers.
- Further, under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, every child in the age group of 6 to 14 years is to be provided up to Eight years of Elementary Education on admission to an appropriate age class in the vicinity of his / her neighborhood. Further, there is a need to rationalise the staff in schools and posts in Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools as there are some schools with higher enrollment of students vis-à- vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand there are some schools with an uneconomic enrolment of students with more the justified teacher jobs. Government desires to ensure appropriate school/class level teacher – pupil ratio and strengthen academic monitoring/support to teachers at Manual and divisional level. Keeping the above in view, there is need to regulate the staffing pattern by way of transfers.
- The Commissioner of School Education will take action to call for the applications for transfer of teachers through online and conduct web counseling duly obtaining the options every year after the closure of academic session for that year. A proper schedule would be announced by the Commissioner of School Education for this purpose which will lay out all the details including the time frame for application, counseling, grievance redressal, issue of orders and relief and joining of HM/teachers. The Headmasters/educators shall apply online at the IP address given for the purpose.
- For the purpose of Transfers of Teachers, the assessment of Teacher posts required in any school will be based on U-DISE of the previous academic year with the cutoff date as 31 st December.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P. Education Act 1982 (Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and guidelines on transfer of teachers, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted, School Assistants and Secondary Grade Teachers and their equivalent categories in the A.P. School Education Service and the A.P. School Education Subordinate Service working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State.
- The Commissioner of School Education shall be competent to remove difficulties/ issue clarification for smooth and proper implementation of these orders. Govt will be competent to modify/ amend these rules if required at any point of time.
- The government in the Department of School Education shall be responsible for transferring teachers if needed, on jurisdictional grounds, outside these rules/framework and schedule during an academic calendar.
- Work adjustments orders to shuffle teachers can be carried out by the Commissioner of School Education during an academic calendar year to ensure proper and optimum utilization of HM/Teachers in schools wherever their services are required for the purpose of better grades of the students.
A.P.Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules Short Title and Applicability:
- These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules.
- These rules shall apply to Headmaster Gr.-II Gazetted in the Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories in Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, hereinafter referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
- These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
- Criteria for Transfers
- The following categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted / Teachers in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- Those Teachers who have completed 8 Academic calendar years of service and those Head Masters Gr.II who have completed 5 Academic Calendar years of service as on date of closure of schools in a particular school in the Academic year in which transfers are to be taken up shall be transferred compulsorily. (More than half the school year would be considered as a complete full year for this purpose, and less than half would not be considered).
- Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 30 to April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up shall not be moved until and unless the urgent requests for such transfer.
- The male Headmaster Gr.II / Teacher aged below 50 years as on 30 the April of the year (in which transfers are to be taken up), and working in Girls High School.
- If no women Headmasters Gr.II / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then the male Teachers who crossed 50 years of age as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, may be considered for posting to such schools.
- Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers who have completed a minimum period of two years service in a School as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- The teachers being shifted on completion of the Rationalisation exercise (i.e.) Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and in High Schools shall be preferably posted to those schools where such new posts have come up due to rationalization. In case such Teacher is not willing for that, they can be allowed to participate in the transfer counseling by following the norms.
- Criteria for identification of teachers being shifted on Rationalisation: Junior coach as per the service in the cadre. If senior is willing, the senior teacher may be changed duly obtaining a declaration countersigned by the inspecting officer concerned. The requirement of teachers in such schools where inadequacy of teachers exists would be preferred.
- The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted and Teachers who have completed 5 and eight years of service respectively as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit.
- Preference shall be given to Head Master Gr-II, who have studied the language concerned (Urdu / Tamil / Kannada / Oriya) Language as 1 st Language as principal subject to the respective Medium Schools.
- The number of years of service completed in a particular school, in a special cadre should be taken into consideration.
- Visually challenged teachers are exempted from transfers. However, if such teachers desire to apply for transfer may request transfer counseling.
- Transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management in which the teacher / Headmaster Gr.II is working.
- If the Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II desires to go to his / her parent management such Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II may opt for transfer to only those vacancies available in their parent management.
- Transfers shall be effected from Agency Area to Plain Area and Plain Area to Agency Area (except local Scheduled Tribe Teachers working in Agency Area)
- As per G.O.Ms.No.3 Tribal Welfare Department, Dated:10.01.2000, Headmasters/ Teachers belonging to local tribes are to be posted in Agency areas.
- Non-Tribal Headmasters/Teachers currently working in Schools in agency areas may also apply for transfers to open area.
- Normally as per G.O.Ms.No.3, Dated: 10.01.2000, teachers working in Plain areas may not be posted to Agency Area. However, if there are a large number of vacancies in Agency Area, Plain Area teachers shall be displayed in Agency Area on tenure basis, temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and continuing instruction in the schools in Tribal Area. Such teachers shall be reported to plain areas as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher through recruitment or on completion of 2 years tenure whichever is earlier.
- If the vacancy of teacher post could not be filled in Tribal areas, junior most surplus teacher/s in plain area shall be deputed temporarily after completion of transfer counseling.
Entitlement Points Category Wise Click Here
Performance Points Category Wise Available Here