AP Schools Rationalisation Norms Changed As Per G.O 42
|AP Schools Rationalisation G.O 42 in Transfers 2017|
Upper Primary Schools (for classes VI & VII) with less than 30 and more than 20 student enrolment and to continue the Upper Primary Schools (for classes VI to VIII) with less than 40 and more than 30 student enrolment. Accordingly, Government hereby orders the following amendments to the annexure to G.O.Ms.No.29, School Education Dept., dated 22.05.2017 in respect of Upper Primary Schools.
- AP Schools Rationalisation Norms Changed As Per G.O 42 Minimum staff to be provided for UP Schools with 21-100 enrollment in classes VI to VII shall be 4 subject teachers.
- Minimum staff to be provided for Upper Primary Schools with 31-140 enrollment in Classes 6THto 8TH shall be 6 subject teachers.
- In UP Schools with enrollment slaps crossing over and above 386- 420 student enrollment, one additional School Assistant post for every 35 additional enrollment of students may be provided in the order of School Assitant (Maths), SA (English), SA (First Language), SA (SS), SA (BS) and SA (PS).
- The Upper Primary Schools VI and VII and VI to VIII Classes with <20 and <30 enrolment respectively may be downgraded as Primary Schools. The students may be accommodated in the nearby High Schools / Upper Primary Schools within 3 KM radius.
- Recommended Staff Pattern for U.P Schools shall be on the basis of norms indicated in Table II-A & B.
- Upper Primary School having 6th and VII classes with enrollment of 60 and above can straight away be upgraded into a full-fledged H.s from 2017-18 onwards by opening VIII class, subject to availability of required infrastructure facilities in the school. Such school shall be provided staffing pattern as indicated in Table II (B). Necessary proposals shall be submitted.
- Elementary cycle U.P Schools having 6th to 8th classes with enrollment 80 and above can straight away be upgraded into a full-fledged High School from 2017-18 year onwards by opening class IX, provided there is no High School within 3 K.M. and there is availability of required infrastructure facilities in the school. Necessary proposals shall be submitted.
- Wherever a Upper Primary/High Schools is available within 3 KM radius from the existing UP school point, the Upper Primary classes shall be consolidated with the nearby Upper Primary/HighSchool.
- On downgrading a U.P. School, if the strength of such a Primary is 80 and above, it shall be treated as Model Primary Schools. Five SGTs are to be allotted to such school.
- In case required SA posts are not provided to U.P. Schools as per Table II A & B due to non-availability of surplus sanctioned posts, surplus SGT post may be allotted to ensure comprehensive instructions in the school.
- The staff pattern for Primary Sections in Upper Primary Schools shall be as per in Table – I.