Recruitment Staff Assistants and Clerks in the PACS affiliated to the DCCB, Kurnool:
AGE as on 01.06.2017: Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years. Subject to the following relaxations.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Backward class candidates: 3 years
- Physically challenged-handicapped– General Category candidates: 10 years
- Physically challenged/disabled –SC/ ST Category candidates: 15 years
- Physically challenged-handicapped – BC category candidates: 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: an Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-serviceman belonging to SC-ST) subject to the maximum age of 50 years.
Pay Scale & Emoluments:-
- Staff Assistant is presently Rs.11765 -570 / 5 – 14615– 655 / 6 – 18545 – 815 / 5 – 22620 – 980 / 2 – 24580 -1145 / 5 – 30305 (24 stages) + 4 stage. Increments of Rs.1145/- each bi-annually after reaching maximum on the scale. At present, the total starting emoluments are around Rs.18,412 /- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
Note: Other allowances & perquisites admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
Online Test Conducting:
The online test will be held tentatively in the month of August 2017. The exact date will the candidates through call letter for the examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the time of Exams, as per need. The online test will be held in Kurnool, Tirupathi, Chittoor, and Guntur.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & Signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Candidates to go to the Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., website www.kurnooldccb.com click on the option APPLY ONLINE which will open a new screen.
- Opening date for ON-LINE Registration and Payment of Application Fee – 15-07-2017.
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration and Payment of Application Fee – 01-08-2017.
- Tentative date of Online test for Staff Assistants – August 2017
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable):
- SC / ST / PC / EXS (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.350/-
- OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.600/-