Mahabubnagar Dist Cooperative Central Bank DCCB Staff Assist/ Clerk-64 Posts
|Mahabubnagar Dist Cooperative Central Bank DCCB Staff Assist Clerk-64 Posts|
Mahabubnagar Dist Cooperative Central Bank DCCB Staff Assist/ Clerk-64 Posts Last Date 19-10-2015 Graduation. Knowledge of English and Proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge. Age (as on 01.10.2015): Above 18 years – Below 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR:
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply online only from 09.10.2015 to 19.10.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Closing date for On-line Registration of Application: 19.10.2015.
The DCC Bank has its area of operations within the District and as such all positions are within the District only. The Criterion reckoned for the eligibility is as under Nativity: Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Telangana. The following will be the methodology adopted to define the local candidate of the Telangana State:
- Dates Commencement of on-line registration of application 09/10/2015
- Closure of registration of application 19/10/2015
- Closure for editing application details 19/10/2015
- Last date for printing your application 03/11/2015
- Online Fee Payment 09/10/2015 to 19/10/2015
- Candidates to go to the respective bank’s website click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark Sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print Application form containing fee details after payment of fees.