Recruitment of DMHO Anantapur Dist Specialist Posts Notification:
|Recruitment of DMHO Anantapur Dist Specialist Posts Notification|
DMHO Ananthapuramu Posts and Salary Structure Details: Total Vacancies: 32
- Specialist (OB&GY): 03 Posts Rs.100000/-
- Specialists (Paed): 03 Posts Rs.100000/-
- Pharmacist-Gr.II: 03 Posts Rs.11500/-
- Dental Hygienist: 12 Posts Rs.10000/-
- OT Technician: 10 Posts Rs.7700/-
- Supporting Staff: 01 Post (Only Female) Rs.7700/-
Application fee :
Candidates have to pay Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favor of DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, ANANTHAPURAMU ( Exempted for SC & ST candidates ).
Specialist (OB&GY): candidates should have Medical Graduation (MBBS) & MD Gynec or Diploma in OBG.
Specialists (Paed): candidates should have acquired Medical Graduation (MBBS) & MD Pediatrics or Diploma in child health.
Pharmacist-Gr.II: candidates should have acquired registration in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act, Intermediate and Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy should register with Pharmacy council.
Dental Hygienist: candidates should have acquired Intermediate science group, Diploma in Dental Technician/ Dental Hygienist, Registration with State Dental Council.
OT Technician: Candidates should acquire Intermediate education and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course, registered in AP para medical board.
Supporting Staff: candidates should have acquired recognized board/ Govt/ Govt recognized institution, 5th class pass.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with documents of S.S.C/10th Class.
- Equivalent examination, Provisional Certificates, Marks memos, Medical Council registration of MBBS-Specialist, latest caste certificate, Study certificate from 4th class to 10th class/ residence certificate, PH certificate and other relevant certificates in a self-addressed envelope cover with Rs.35/- postal stamps to the following address
Important Dates :-
- The Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 28.07.2017.