Telangana GO 79 Employees New Pension is increased RS 12,00,000/-
|TS GO 79 Gratuity 2017|
Telangana GO 79 Employees New Pension is increased to 12 Lakhs:
In the Government Order 6th read above, orders were issued enhancing the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity from Rs. 8,00,000/- (Rupees Eight Lakhs only) to Rs.12,00,000/-(Rupees Twelve Lakhs only) with effect from 02.06.2014. The new Gratuity was ordered to be paid in cash from the month of March 2015 onwards. As regards the arrears on account of revision of Gratuity from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, it was mentioned that orders will be issued separately. enhancing the maximum limit of .-
2. Government have reviewed the matter and hereby order payment of arrears on account of revision of Gratuity to those who retired between 02-06-2014 and 28-02-2015 as per the authorisation issued by the Accountant General and Director Audit, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
3. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall accordingly workout and make payment of Gratuity revision arrears to those who retired between 02-06-2014 and 28-02-2015 in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.122 Finance (Pen.I) Department, dt.22-05-2014. In respect of those pensioners who expired after retirement before drawal of these arrears, the amount shall be disbursed to the legal heirs as per rules. 2nd
4 These orders shall apply to all Government employees including the retired Government/ Aided College Teachers/ University/ who are drawing the UGC pay Scales in the state TS and to such Non-Govt service Pensioners whose service Pension is being charged to 2071 Pension and Other Retirement Benefits.
5. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities the expenditure on account of the above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them.
6. The G.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http: //fiinance.telangana.gov.in and http://goir.telangana.gov.in
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA]
FINANCE (HRM-V) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.79 Dated:09 -05-2017. Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.249 Finance (Pen-I) Department, Dt. 04.10.2005
2. G.O.Ms.No.101 Finance (Pen-I) Department, Dt. 06.04.2010
3. G.O.Ms.No.51 Finance (Pen-I) Department, Dt. 01.04.2011
4. G.O.Ms.No.95 G.A. (Spl.A) Department, Dt.28.02.2013.
5. G G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., Dt.:18.03.2015
6. G.O.Ms.No.99 Finance (HRM.V) Dept., Dt. 21-07-2015.
#Telangana GO 79 Employees New Pension is increased to 12 Lakhs Download Here