DOST Degree Phase 1 Counselling Seat Allotment Guidelines
Who can participate in Web options Phase-II
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats in the options exercised in Phase-I
3. Who have not exercised the options so far.
4. Who have secured a seat ,reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported in the Phase-I allotted seat.
6. Candidates who have registered afresh both regular and advanced supplementary passed outs.
1. Options given in the Phase-I will not be considered for allotment in Phase-II .
2. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for seat allotment in Phase-II.
3. The candidates are instructed to note that if he/she exercises options in Phase-II and a seat is allotted as per the options ,the candidate shall move to the newly alloted college/course ,and have no claim on the previous allotments as the vacated seat is allotted to next meritorious candidate.
4. The candidate will lose the seat allotted in Phase-I even if the seat is already confirmed, if a course/college opted in Phase-II is allotted. Hence students are cautioned to exercise only better options than allotted seat.
Phase-I Student Seat Allotment Information.
1. Students can view their seat allotment order by logging in from DOST website.
2. Students who could not get seat allotment though they have applied in Phase I can apply in Phase II from dates
Do Not Press BACK button while doing payments till the process is over. If you read an error Refresh the browser and restart
LOST MOBILE NUMBERS:
Now students who have lost their mobiles or mobile numbers can update with the latest mobile number by visiting the University Helpline CentRE
Phase-II Verification Information:
The following candidates are advised to visit the University Help Line Center for verification along with their ORIGINAL Certificates.
A. CBSE candidates other than who passed in 2016.
B. All ICSE candidates.
C. Special Category Candidates belonging to
(a).Intermediate Adv. Sup.Exams.
(b).Those who have NOT REGISTERED in Phase-I.
(c).Those who have REGISTERED in Phase-I BUT NOT VERIFIED
3. Students who are allotted seat in Phase I have to download the Provisional Allotment can Order and approach the college before 28-06-2017
4. Students must read the allotment order carefully and approach the college with necessary documents. They should ensure that the college has updated their admission.
5. If the student desires to exercise options he/she can update web options for Phase II seat allotment. 6. Important, if the student does not report to the college by 03-07-2017 the seat allotment stands cancelled.
7. However he/she can give options for the next phase.
8. Very important : The students must exercise web options in next phase very carefully as the seat already allotted will be cancelled if any college is allotted from second phase web options.
9. Students who failed to upload necessary certificates up to now can avail the edit facility in Phase II
Instructions to Helpline Centres Phase 1, phase 2 Guidelines for Seat Allotment:
1. Common grievances of students/Suggestions: Students who couldn’t upload the Caste, Income certificates etc. may approach you. They can be intimated that they can use edit option on dates will be intimated.
Students who have written advanced supplementary examination will get an option for registration after the results are announced by BIE-TS. Students who have exercised web options in first phase, but may not have been allotted a seat may approach you. You may clarify to them that the seat allotment will be made based on their merit and reservation category. They may advised to give more options in courses and colleges depending on the cut off marks.
In case a student is not satisfied with the first seat allotment, he/she may join the allotted seat and can opt for second phase of web options.
Students who are not satisfied with seat allotted in the Phase – I may approach you for advice. Such students can utilise the opportunity of exercising web options in Phase-II. Very important, please advise such students to exercise web options in next phase very carefully as the seat already allotted will be cancelled if any college is allotted from second phase web options.
Therefore students may be educated that Phase II options must be given only for course and colleges that are according to the student, better than the seat already allotted.
It is also very important to report to the college on or before 25.6.2016., or else the seat will stand cancelled and can be allotted to others