TSEAMCET-2018 Admissions #TS EAMCET at tseamcetb.nic.in tseamcetb.nic.in, Telangana, ts Eamcet 2nd counseling dates, TS EAMCET Final Counselling schedule, admissions, entrance tests, notifications, Bi.P.C Certificate Verification 2017. The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 (Bi.P.C Stream) are informed to attend certificate
TS EAMCET Bi.P.C Stream Admissions 2018 at tseamcetb.nic.in
verification in any one the Help Line Centers (HLCs) mentioned in the Annexure-I and as per the
schedule has given under to take admission into Bio-Technology, B.Pharmacy, and Pharma-D Courses.
A. Centralised Certificate Verification (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)- Only At Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad:
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in and candidates are
informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other
relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail
and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES TSEAMCET-2017 TSEAMCET-2017 TS EAMCET Final Counselling at tseamcetb.nic.in
- TS EAMCET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent),
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016.
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge
book (In case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while
joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the
Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
The fee to be Paid:
(At the Time of Certificate Verification):1. Processing Fee: Rs.800/-
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well
before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD.
*PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped,
NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.FROM T O9.00 AM
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in
all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be
done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
TS EAMCET – 2015 (Bi.P.C Stream) who have already applied to Convenor based on
Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST Candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. The Candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by
4. Candidates who possess mathematics at 10+2 level (or) passed the Bridge course in Mathematics are only eligible for Bio-Technology Course.
5. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)/17504-19512, DT: 30.07.2015 has approved a pass from Open School Education system of the Central Govt./State Govts. Institutions for Admission to various pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as the pharmacist.
ALLOTMENT TS EAMCET-2018 :
Allotments will be placed in Website https://tseamcetb.nic.in on.
Hyderabad. 1/tseamcet2018 (BI.P.C.)
#DOWNLOAD FIRST PHASE SCHEDULE