posts under various Groups and other services Scheme and Pattern of Examination
Amendment to G.O.Ms.No.330, G.A (Ser.A) Dept., Dated: 27.07.2015 – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SER.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 342 Dated: 06.08.2015.
TS GO 342 Group-II Syllabus Part-A History of Telangana Group-IV (ii) Paper – I General Studies
|TS GO 342 Group-II Syllabus|
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.43, Gen. Admn. (Ser.A) Dept., Dt.08.08.14.
2. From the Secretary, TSPSC Letter No.12/SS/2015, Dt. 14.02.15.
3. G.O.Rt.No.1686, Gen. Admn. (Cabinet) Dept., Dt. 16.06.15.
4. G.O.Ms.No.330, Gen. Admn. (Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27.07.15.
5. CMO Ref No.263/PrlSCM/2015, Dt.04.08.15.
6. Letter No.12/SS/2015, Dated: 03.08.15, from Secretary, TSPSC.
In continuation to the orders issued in the Government Order 4th read above, the
following amendments shall be issued :-
1. The Scheme of Examination for Group-II under Part – A Paper – II shall be read as
Paper – II
i. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana
and Formation of Telangana State.
Read as HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
Paper – I General Knowledge Read as General Studies
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Secretary, TSPSC
All the Departments of Secretariat
All the HODs.
All the District Collector / District Judges
All Administrative / Service Sections in GAD
Copy to :
The Law Department.
The P.S. to Chief Secretary to Government.
The Prl. Secretary to Chief Minister
The Accountant General, Telangana, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED : : BY ORDER //