TS Rc Spl Providing SMS Mid Day Meals Service in Summer Vacation 2017
Therefore the following guidelines are issued to the DEOs with a request to adhere in providing the Mid Day Meal to the students strictly
How to Send Daily wise Students Attendance for MDM in Summer Holidays
School UDISE Code Space TETS Space Students enrollment in the in the summer Holidays MDMT Mid Day Meals Taken Example: 36054241124 TETS 217 MDMT 200
Example: DEO NIZAMABAD
Telangana MDM Providing Through SMS Guidelines
- Headmasters/ Teachers who are presently supervising MDM shall continue to supervise on rotation basis
- The schools shall function from 8.30 a to 10.30 a.m. and allow the students to go home after taking MDM
- School Management Comm ches, Ward Members and functionaries of other departments shall be involved wherever necessary to ensure transparency
- H.M. of the schools shall engage cooking agencies during summer vacation period also.
- Rice was released 1st quarter for the classes I to vrII and Ix and x, DEos to utilize the same for the vacation period also.
- All MEOs shall hold a meeting with HMs of the schools in all Mandals and fix the responsibility of the teacher day-wise to attend school during vacation on rotation basis in respect of all Mandals.
- All the HMs shall hold meeting with SMC members/parents ward members/sarpanch at the school level and request them to visit the school during serving of Mid Day Meal. Further they shall prepare a list of SMC members indicating the dates of their visit to schools
- The HMs shall ensure that atleast one SMC member visits each day and also sign in the Register indicating the Number of students taking meal. A Xerox copy of the register shall be enclosed to the bill claiming the amount at the end of month
- The Dy.E.Os. /MEOs/Cluster Resource Persons shall every day visit 3 to 4 schools in their jurisidiction and monitor the programme implementation.
- A day wise programme indicating the activities to be taken up for classes I-V, VI VIII and Ix& x shall be communicated by the SCERT. The HMVTeacher on duty shall organize the activity indicated for that particular day for the students and record the same in a note book specified for the purpose
- In all the High schools the H.M. will be the incharge of MDM implementation during summer vacation.
- In Primary Upper Primary schools, the teacher designated as H.M. or other teachers on rotation basis shall be incharges to implement the programme.
- SMS based reporting system shall be implemented in all the districts for collection of data regarding the number of students taking meal daily from the schools The H.M. or the teacher who is responsible for implementation of MDM in the school shall report to the DEOs the number of students reported for the day and are taking meal through SMS by 9.00 A.M.
- The HM 1 Teacher who is incharge of the programme, shall take willingness of parents students atleast one day before starting of the programme in the school and inform the MEo regarding number of students going to take meal and MEO inturn shall submit the same to DEO so as to arrive at approximate estimation of the Number of students availing MDM.
- All the HMs Teachers who are incharge of the programme shall maintain records registers such Issue Register, Register indicating stocks and the
- In all Schools all Mandals/all districts(except Hyd) the Mid Day Meal shall be served including holidays.
- The District or part of the district which are declared as draught affected shall make arrangements for starting of MDM programme immediately and the districts or the parts of the districts which are not declare as draught affected shall make arrangements to start the programme as soon as possible. However, the programme shall be implemented in all districts latest by 21-04-2016 positively.
Copy to all the District Collectors in the State(except Hyderabad)
Copy to RJDSE, Hyderabad and Warangal. //True copy Attested// Assistant Direct
*TS Rc Spl Remedial Teaching in Summer Vocation Click Here