AP EAMCET 2017 MPC Stream Final Phase Counselling
|AP EAMCET 2017 MPC Stream Final Phase Counselling|
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For a list of Help Line centers see the Annexure-I. Who can exercise options? Candidates who have secured seats but not interested in joining. Who have not secured positions so far, but got their certificates verified. Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified. Who has reported/Not reported but canceled their allotment? Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
- Options are given in the 1st Phase, and 2nd phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. The processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of a transaction, failure amount will be credited back to your account after two working days.