APEAMCET 2017 BiPc Stream Web Counselling Rank Wise:
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
- All original documents and two sets of Xerox copies like
- AP EAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- AP EAMCET-2017 Hall-Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks cum Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate. SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in AP for ten years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of AP for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC-SC-ST).
PH-CAP-NCC-Sports-Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Documents to be produced by PH-CAP-NCC-Sports-Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In the case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of AP are only eligible to be considered under CAP Category.
- NCC & Sports Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC-TC contains Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence
|APEAMCET 2017 BiPc Stream Web Counselling Rank Wise|
- LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in AP EAMCET-2017 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website: https://apeamcetb.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
- PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped.
- NCC- National Cadet Cops. Sports- Sports & Games.
- CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above-along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Allotments will be placed on the website on 11-08-2017 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details, please visit: https://apeamcetb.nic.in
Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).