CBSE/NET-2017 UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET) Online Application, Notification, CBSE UGC NET-2017 November Session Online Application Last Date 11-09-2017.Tentative Schedule It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 05th November 2017 (Sunday). The candidates may see the detailed notification available on the website
http://cbsenet.nic.in from 4th August 2017.
http://cbsenet.nic.in from 4th August 2017.
CBSE UGC NET-2017 November Session Online Application:
|CBSE UGC NET-2017 November Session Online Application|
CBSE/NET/2017-18 19/07/2017 Public Notice Requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of UGC-NET November-2017 about notification for UGC-NET(November) 2017 published in the news papers regarding the schedule of filling online application for the said examination, following is being informed:
1. The use of Aadhaar for the applicants of UGC-NET(November) 2017 will result in an accuracy of the applicants’ details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the applicants at the examination centers in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one’s identity.
2. The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th September 2016 and notifications to this effect have been published in the Official Gazette. Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose under any law or any contract to this effect.
3. Accordingly, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of UGC NET (November) 2017, and hereby notifies the following:
3.1 Applicants who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for UGC-NET(November) 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof.
3.2 Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
4. The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
5. The applicants from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the ration card number, passport number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
- Submission of online application form 11-08-2017
- Last date for Applying Online 11-09-2017
- The last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card 12-09-2017
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website 19th to 25th September 2017
- Date of Examination 05.11.2017
CBSE UGC NET-2017
1. Please read the Information Bulletin of (NET) November 2017 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates should apply for National test NET November – 2017 ‘ON-LINE’ only through website www.cbsenet.nic.in
3. Examination Fees CategoryFee Amount General Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand) OBC Rs. 500 /- (Five Hundred) SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD) Rs. 250 /- (Two Hundred Fifty) Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank The fee can be remitted in the following ways: • Through e Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI, and Canara Bank. • By Debit/Credit Card.
4. Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.