|RCUES Urban Local Bodies Posts Syllabus Eligibility|
Important Dates Online Applicants on starts from 26-09-2017. The last date to apply 07-10-2017. Download the hall tickets from 15/10/2017 onwards.
- Junior Assistant 133 Rs.15,000/-
- Bill Collector 165 Rs.15,000/-
- Health Assistant 29 Rs.15,000/-
- Junior Accountant 93 Rs.15,000/-
- Senior Stenographer 110 Rs.17,500/-
- System Manager 110 Rs.15,000/-
- System Assistant 110 Rs.12,000/-
Syllabus for AP ULBs Recruitment:
(Question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each) Roc No. 3056/2017/A1-1. Dt. 20/09/2017.
- Current Affairs – Issues of National and International Important Events
- General Science and its application to the Day to Day Life and Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology
- Social, Economic and Political History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian National Movement in Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, nature of Indian Constitution Constitutional Development, Salient features of Indian Constitution, Structure and Functions of
- Indian Government – Legislative, Executive and Judiciary, Centre-State Relations, Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution and e-Governance initiatives
- Geographical and Economic Development of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Secretarial Abilities: Mental Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Logical Reasoning, Comprehension and Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Computers Awareness: Introduction to Computers, Computer System, Uses of Computers, Introduction to Internet, Internet Applications, Operating System, MS Office tools, Latest Trends in IT, Computer Networking
- Urban Governance: 74th Constitutional Amendment Act and its implementation in India with focus on Andhra Pradesh, Urban Schemes and Programmes of Central and State Governments Swachh Bharat, AMRUT, Smart Cities, Solid Waste Management, NULM.
Selection Process/ Merit list Preparation:
For Junior Assistant/Bill Collector/System Manager/System Assistant: Taking district as the unit, Merit cum Roster list shall prepared following Rule of Reservation. Basing on the securing Marks, selection to the posts shall made as per priority.
The final selection of candidates for Appointment to the posts shall based on the Merit List. if there is a tie between two candidates, selection to the same vacant position will resolved by considering Degree Marks.