Isha Vidya Academic Programme For all Primary, Upper Primary and High school:
|AP RC 332 Isha Vidya Academic Program Guidelines|
Ref: Minutes of the meeting held with CSE madam and Director SCERT at Chittoor on 05-10-17
As per the reference cited above a review, the meeting was conducted on 5 October at Chittoor with all the stakeholders involved in the implementation of Isha vidya Academic programme in all Primary and Upper primary schools of Chittoor district. CSE Madam and Director SCERT have attended this meeting and decisions were taken and here with orders are being issued for different aspects to be implemented in the District without any deviation.
- In Primary Schools for 3,4 and five classes three periods of 80 minutes duration for three subjects i, e. Telugu, Mathematics and English are to allot. On the whole 2 Hrs 40 Mnts out of 5 Hrs 30 Mnts to be allotted for lsha syllabus
- For Telugu, Mathematics and English question papers of Formative and Summative examinations for all the students in classes 3 to 5 and remedial students in classes 6 & 7 will be prepared by Isha organization strictly following the approved cCE pattern.
- Isha Vidya has to take proper approval of the question papers from SCERT by submitting the papers in person. These will be for FA3 & 4 and SA 2 & 3 for this Academic year
- Accordingly, teachers have to organize Formative and Summative Assessments.
- In primary schools for EVS subject teachers have to follow the regular SCERT syllabus without any deviation.
- Physical literacy periods have to follow as per the previous instructions of SCERT.
- Accordingly, teachers have to observe the schedule and adjust the timetable and have to achieve prescribed academic standards from the children.
Isha Vidya Academic Programme For all Primary, Upper Primary and High school RC 332:
- For 6th and 7th classes already low-performance children were identified by the teachers of all schools.If not identified so far, immediately identify them based on their performance in SA 3 exams of previous academic year
- For 6 and 7th classes, daily half day remedial classes have to be taken up by clubbing 6th and classes, low-performance children.
- In the weekly timetable for Telugu -6, English-6, and Mathematics-8 periods are to be allotted for Remedial remaining subjects are to be followed as usual.
- Accordingly, teacher has to adjust the timetable
- For Magic English 3 periods a week are to be allotted. For 6th and 7th classes in the afternoon session, Magic English may be taken up whereas for the 8th class as there are no remedial classes they can have in the morning session even. On the whole, the teacher has to allow 3 Magic English periods compulsorily in the timetable scheduled for six periods a week. Teachers have to follow the Isha syllabus and our regular textbooks for other subjects without any deviation f necessary they have to take extra classes for proper completion of syllabus and improving quality education in Government schools.
- For 6th and 7th classes, Mathematics remediation classes are to be taken by Mathematics teachers whereas regular Mathematics classes are to be taken up by Physical Science Teachers DEO has to give clear instructions regarding this issue to avoid confusion in High schools
- District Educational Officer Chittoor and Isha Education are here by instructed to conduct regular review meetings and record the minutes properly. Whenever there is review meeting you have to inform CSE and SCERT well in advance to make it convenient for them to attend the meeting.
- Action plan for the academic year with all dates to be prepared and circulated to a well in advance for proper implementation of the programme in all the schools of Chittoor District.