|Telangana DSC Selection Rules, Method of Recruitment|
- Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Post: TS DSC Teacher Recruitment Test
- Category: Selection Rules, Method of Recruitment
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Read the Following GO’s
- GO 4, Education (PE-Ser.II)Department, date. 09.01.2012.
- GO 12, Education (PE-Ser.II) Department, date. 30.01.2012.
- GO 19, School Education (General) Department, date. 18.05.2016.
- From the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No. 639/A/TSCERT/2016, date 19.05.2017.
Telangana State Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers Rules, 2017. These rules shall apply to all categories of teacher posts in Government Schools, Zilla Praja Parishad Schools and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools.
Method of Recuirtment: The Recruitment shall be through a selection process as decided by the TSPSC Out of the Total Marks of Teacher Recruitment Test, 20% shall be for (TET) score for all the posts, except
For School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher with the qualifying marks as given below shall only consider:
AP and TS Teacher Eligibility Test 150 marks 90 OC, 75 SC, 60 SC/ST/ Differently Abled and For Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET also be considered same.
Note: The APTET scores obtained before the appointed day of 02.06.2014 shall only consider. Selection of candidates shall be by combined marks secured in the Main Examination to conducted by the TSPSC (80%) and TET (20%) in all categories of posts except SA (Physical Education) and PET for which selection shall be 100% based on the Main Examination conducted by TSPSC only