#TS Rc 149 10th Class public exam fee March 2018 Public Examination Fee Dates, 2017-18. Fee dates released by Board of Secondary School Education announced 10th class March 2018 Fee particulars Vide Rc.No.149/B-2/2016.
|Telangana Time Table SSC March 2018 Exam fee Due Dates|
TS SSC March-2017 Examination Fee Due Dates :
- Without Late Fee: 08th November 2017
- With Late Fee Rs.50: 22nd November 2017
- With Late Fee Rs.200: 06th November 2017
- With Late Fee Rs.500: 20th November 2017
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
- 0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
- 01 General Education
- 102 – Secondary Education
- 06 – Director, Government Examinations
- 800 – User Charges.
Important Instruction to Candidates:
- Fee for regular candidates for all subjects: Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than three subjects: Rs.110/-
- Fee more than three subjects is Rs.125/-
- The students belonging to (SC) Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Backward Classes who are appearing for 10th Class March 2018 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000 per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000 or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Aires wetland.
- There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR.
- Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
- Schedule dates for uploading online data will communicate later separately.
Download Notification Telangana SSC March 2018 Exam fee Due Dates Click Here
Online admissions Submission Telangana SSC March 2018