AP 10th Class Exams 2021 Result Grade Calculation GO No 46

AP 10th Class Exams Result Grade Calculation GO No 46

AP GO NO 46 AP 10th Class Exams 2021 Result Grade Calculation.Out of the overall rating of 100 marks, the SA-1 marks secured by the scholars shall carry a weightage of “50%” marks i.e., 50 marks solely. And for the remaining 50 marks, the sum of marks secured by the students in three (FA 1, FA 2, FA 3 (03)) FAs shall carry a weightage of “50%” marks.

AP 10th Class Exams 2021 Marks Calculation Process:

S.NoCategory of the ExaminationProcedure to be advanced
1.Awarding of grades for college students of 1oth class Public Examinations 2020 (Academic year 2019-20)All the scholars who had been issued Pass Certificates within the 12 months 2020 shall be issued Grades and Grade Points. The Grades shall be awarded as follows:
The efficiency of the scholars within the three (03) Formative Assessments for 50 marks every and one (1) Summative Assessment Examinations i.e., three FAs for 50 marks every, and SA-1 for 100 marks, which had been carried out internally to the scholars of SSC Public Examinations 2020 within the AY 2019-20 with Higher weightage for Government Institutions for parity with 2020-21 and correction of skewed outcomes.
Out of the total score of 100 marks, the SA-1 marks secured by the scholars shall carry a weightage of “50%” marks i.e., 50 marks only. And for the remaining 50 marks, the sum of marks secured by the scholars in three (FA 1, FA 2, FA 3 (03)) FAs shall carry a weightage of “50%” marks.The identical process shall be adopted for all the subjects and the final marks of all the themes shall be calculated accordingly.The Final marks of SA-1 and the sum of three Formative Assessments (FA-1, FA 2 and FA-3) shall be calculated by utilizing the above technique and the marks secured by the scholar shall be added to acquire the final rating for 100 marks.
2.Vocational CoursesThe consequence shall be declared based mostly on the grades secured by the respective students within the Regular SSC Course.
3.The  students who appeared for SSC Public ExaminationsThe internal marks of the students which are accessible in opposition to their first
 that had been conducted in the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 and did not clear a few of the topics. (Once failed candidates)performance shall be considered. As the inner marks can be found for 20 marks, the marks scored by the scholar shall be multiplied by 05 to reach on the marks out of 100.

10th Class Exams 2021 updates

S.NoCategory of the ExaminationProcedure to be advanced
1SSC Regular Students who appeared for all topics of FA-1 and FA-2 for 2020-21 and registered for SSC Public Examinations 2021To minimize objectivity, the Committee recommends that, out of the 50 Marks of every Formative Assessment, 70% weightage be accorded to the 20 marks of Slip Tests and the remaining 30% weightage accorded to other three parts of Formative Assessmentsi. 70% Weightage for Slip Test Marksii. 30% Weightage for different three Components of FAs
2SSC Regular Students who appeared for only One Formative Assessment Test for SSC Public Examinations 2021The marks secured within the Formative check for which the scholars have appeared for shall be thought of to finalize the consequence
3a) Students who haven’t appeared for FA-1 and FA-2 Examinations and whose marks will not be uploaded for numerous causes
b) Students who’ve appeared however marks are notuploaded for numerous causes
Minimum cross grade shall be Awarded
4Vocational CoursesThe result shall be declared based on the grades secured by the respective students within the Regular SSC Course
5The school students who appeared for SSC Public EXAMINATIONS that were carried out within the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 and did not clear some of the topics. (Once failed candidates)The inner marks of the scholars which are accessible in opposition to their first efficiency shall be considered. As the inner marks can be found for 20 marks, the marks scored by the student shall be multiplied by 05 to reach on the marks out of 100

DOWNLOAD AP SCC Weightage Calculation GO MS 46