AP D.Ed 1st Year Time Table, Hall tickets 2018-20 Batch. Director of government examinations board, Government of Andhra Pradesh State is going to announce D.Ed first year, 2018-20 batch examination fee schedule in March 2018 and these schedules are applied to candidates of D.Ed 2018-2020 batch appear these examinations.
The BSE officials had already informed to all the principals of D. Ed Colleges that first-year exams would be conducted in June 2020. SSC Exams are scheduled in March 2020 with new syllabusExam fee due dates: Last date for Fee payment: May, With a late fee of Rs.50/-: May.
AP D.Ed 1st year Exams Fee Due Dates Now, the BSE AP, Director of Government Examinations, Director would announce the Diploma in Education the first year Annual Examinations 2020 will be conducted in June 2020, and the time Tableor schedule will be announced after completion of remittance of fee process.
2nd Year Exams from September 10th: AP D.El.Ed 2nd Year Exam Time table 2018-20 Batch
These D.Ed annual examinations are going to be started in March last week or April first week and Failed candidates that means an old batch of students also came take part in these examinations. These examinations will be held from 9 am to 12.00 Noon. The only students of AP State may have followed the same methodology. Candidates are advised to D.Ed first-year hall tickets can be obtained from their DIET Colleges or private elementary teacher training institutes.
The Hall tickets are the entry pass of the exam hall, So the candidate should keep the hall ticket while you are going to the exam hall. we will also provide the hall tickets download link here
AP D.Ed First Year Exams Schedule:
- 1st PAPER: Childhood, Child Development, and LearningEducation In Emerging India(Old Syllabus) – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
- 2nd PAPER: Society, Education, and CurriculumEducational Psychology Measurement & Evaluation(Old Syllabus) – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
- 3rd PAPER: Early Childhood Care EducationElementary Education Planning Management & Teacher Functions(Old Syllabus) – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
- 4th PAPER: Understanding Language and Language Development at Primary Level(Mother tongue -Telugu/Urdu)Perspectives in Primary & Inclusive Education(Old Syllabus) – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
- 5th PAPER: Understanding Mathematics and Early Mathematics Education at Primary Level, Capacity Building Part-I: Computer Education, Part-II: Physical Education and Health Education, Part-III: Work Experience and Art Education(Old Syllabus) – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
- PAPER VI: Pedagogy across Curriculum and ICT Integration – 9.00 Am to 12.00 Noon.
How to Get the D.Ed First Year Hall Tickets:
- Go to official website http://bse.ap.gov.in Available NOW Download Here
- direct link
- Search for Hall Tickets/1st Year D.Ed Public Examinations.
- Select District.
- Select Institution.
- Then Select Name from candidates list.
- Then click on DOWNLOAD button.
The results of the D.El.Ed., 1 Year Examinations (2018-20 batch) conducted from 05.11.2020 to 11.11.2020 released. A total number of 18826 candidates have appeared for the Examinations out of which 16848 candidates have passed the Examination. The Pass percentage is 89.49%. The Dummy Memorandum of Marks appeared on the Web Site www.bse.ap.gov.in for the information of the candidates/Colleges.
Download November 2020 D.E..Ed 1st year results
The candidates apply for recounting of Marks, have to submit their applications along with fee challan directly to this Office on or before 09.07.2021. A copy of the Dummy Marks Memo and a self-addressed envelope with required postal stamps enclosed to the application. The fee for recounting of marks is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per subject. The fee should be paid through CFMS website only. The following is the procedure for remitting the recounting fee.
Download D.El.Ed / Ded 1st year Results November 2020 Enter Roll Number Download Here