AP Intermediate Academic Calendar 2021-22 (Revised).
Sub: A.P.B.I.E – Academic- Intimation to all the Principals of Junior Colleges in the state regarding the release of Academic Calendar -All Teaching and Non-teaching staff have to attend the College-Orders-Reg.
All the Principals of Junior colleges in the State are hereby informed that this office has released 2nd year Annual Academic Programme Calendar for the Academic year 2021-22 vide Rc.No. 99/ E3/Calendar/2021-2022, dated: 06-07-2021. The Online Classes for 2nd year will be commencing from 12.07.2021. Hence it is informed that the reopening of the Junior Colleges after summer vacation is on 12th July 2021. All the Teaching and Non- teaching staff should attend the College from 12th July 2021.
|No. of Working Days||138 Days|
|First term||12-07-2021 to 16-10-2021|
|I Unit Test||August 2021|
|II Unit Test||September 2021|
|Half Yearly Examinations||01-10-2021 to 08-10-2021|
|III Unit||November 2021|
|IV Unit Test||December 2021|
|Second term||08-01-2022 To 16-01-2022|
|Pre-final Examinations||February 2022 first week|
|Date of commencement of practical exams 2022||February 2022|
|Last working day for the Academic year 2020 – 2021||23-04-2022|
|Summer vacation||24-04-2022 To 31-05-2022 (Monday) (Both days inclusive)|
|Advanced Supplementary Examinations||Last week of June 2022|
|Date of Re-opening of College after summer||01-06-2021 (Tuesday)|
How many working Days in Academic Year:
|MONTH||NO OF WORKING DAYS||NO OF HOLIDAYS|
All the Principals/Managements are requested to follow the instructions given hereunder:
1. All the Managements of Private Un-Aided Junior Colleges are informed that according to Annual Calendar of 2021-2022, the Junior Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 24-04-2022 to 31-05-2022.
2. In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be observed as holidays.
3. Admissions shall be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
4. No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince / attract students which results in unhealthy competition among colleges.
5. No advertisement should be carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall writings, electronic media or print media etc., which will result in unhealthy competition among the colleges.
6. All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to offer or promise any guarantee of performance or success at a public examination in advance as an inducement for admission as it amounting to a violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh pubic Examinations (prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13.05.1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will take action against the managements including dis-affiliation of the college.