AP PRC Fitment Final Report 2021. AP Pay Revision Commission 2021 Report Main Points and PRC News Basic Pay. AP PRC Fitment Report 2021 released. AP Pay Revision Commission 2021 Main Points for Employees and Teachers in Andhra Pradesh State . The fitment profit ought to be allowed in order to bridge the hole between the rise in Minimum Pay, as decided primarily based on the ILC norms, on 01st July,2018. AP PRC 2021 Fitment News on 29-10-2021. AP Employees PRC Committee has really helpful fitment of 27% as per WhatsApp and Social media platforms.
AP PRC Fitment Report 2021 – AP Pay Revision Commission 2021 Report Main Points
PRC Recommendations On Fitment
1. The improve in Basic Pay on the minimal degree ought to be reminiscent of to completely compensate for the rise in costs of the important gadgets of human consumption.
2. It must also accommodate sure new gadgets of expenditure which should be incurred for an honest and dignified residing in a contemporary civilised society.
3. The quantum of rise in wages in proportion phrases ought to be uniform throughout all segments of staff within the curiosity of equity and fairness
4. The fitment profit ought to be allowed in order to bridge the hole between the rise in Minimum Pay, as decided primarily based on the ILC norms, on 01-07-2018, over that lived as on the date of implementation of the final RPS (e. 01-07-2013) much less the neutralization of inflationary impression on costs of important gadgets or consumption effected via the merger of Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay Based on this precept, In the current case the fitment works out to 23%.
5. However, pending receipt of Report of this Commission, on the request of the service associations the State Government has already accepted an Interim Reliel @ 27% of Basic Pay with financial profit from 01-07-2019 vide G.O.Ms. No.60 Finance (PC & TA) Department dated 06 07-2019. Government has additional ordered that the Interim Relief shall be adjusted in opposition to any profit that will accrue to the staff on account of revision of scales of pay and different allowances because of Government’s resolution on the Report of the Pay Revision Commission.
AP PRC New Basic Pay Calculator Download
6. Based on the above, the Commission recommends the next system for pay fixation within the revised scales:
- a) The present Basic Pay within the pre-revised scales could also be taken under consideration;
- b) Dearness Allowance admissible as on 01.07.2018 (as per AICPIN figures) could also be calculated @ 30.392% on (a) above;
- c) A fitment advantage of 27% of (a) above could also be arrived at;
- d) The revised primary pay within the new pay scale relevant to the submit shall be mounted on the stage subsequent above the determine arrived at after including (a), (b) and (c) above or alternatively by multiplying the determine at (a) above by a fitment issue of 1.57392;
- e) If an worker’s pay, when mounted as above, falls in need of the minimal within the related revised pay scale, it shall be mounted on the minimal of the size.
- f) If the quantity so mounted exceeds the utmost of the suitable revised scale, the distinction shall be handled as private pay and ought to be absorbed in future pay will increase or in stagnation increments (most 5) sanctioned, if any.
7. The Commission recommends that the pay fixation within the revised pay scales take impact from 01.07.2018. The Commission nonetheless deems it acceptable to go away the choice, relating to the date from which financial advantage of such fitment ought to be given to the Government relying on its sources place.
Benefit on IR Till Now
State Government has accepted an Interim Relief @ 27% of Basic Pay with financial profit from 01-07-2019 vide G.O.Ms. No.60 Finance (PC & TA) Department dated 06-07-2019. Expenditure on IR until now could be estimated at Rs.16,281 cr as proven above picture.