APRCET Admission Notification schedule, eligibility. Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test [APRCET-2021] for admission into Ph.D/M.Ph [both full time and Part time] offered by the Universities. Research Centres and Amllated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the Academic Year . Eligible Candidates are informed to Submit their applications through online mode by paying the registration fee of Rs 1400/-.
ELIGIBILITY Full-Time (FT):
Candidates for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
(b). A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/BC)/PWD and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Candidate satisfying the eligibility conditions noted for Full time (F.T) can be admitted as Parttime candidate through, entrance test, as per the following order of priority. Admission into Part-time category will be made on the basis of service seniority in the respective categories.
- Regular Faculty working in the University or the P.G. Centers.
- Faculty working in Postgraduate and Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service. This provision is not applicable to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges. or
- Faculty/Librarians/Asst. Librarians working in affiliated degree colleges or (c) Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges having completed at least four years of service.
- Technical employees working in research institutes having completed at least five years of service.
APRCET Hall tickets:
The APRCET exam dates. The remaining examination dates. Download Admit cards at official website.
- APRCET 2021 Admission Notification, Online Application 2021 https://sche.ap.gov.in/RCET/RCET/RCET_HomePage.aspx