kgbv

Telangana CRT/SOs in KGBVs and URS Hall Tickets 2017

Telangana Recruitment KGBVs and URS Online Application Hall Tickets Last Date To Submit (Special Officers (SOs) of KGBVs/URSs. Contract Residential Teachers of KGBVs/URSs) 09.06.2017 Download Hall Tickets Before The Exams On 17.06.2017, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Recruitment 2017 Telangana KGBVs, URSs SOs, CRTs Recruitment 2017: Name of the Post: Special Officers (SOs) of KGBVs/URSs. …

Telangana CRT/SOs in KGBVs and URS Hall Tickets 2017 Read More »

Telangana KGBV’s List District wise Recruitment 2017

Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) is a scheme launched, for setting up residential schools for girls belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and minority communities. The scheme provides for a minimum reservation of 75% of the seats for girls belonging to SC, ST, OBC or minority communities and priority for the remaining 25%, to girls …

Telangana KGBV’s List District wise Recruitment 2017 Read More »

Telangana KGBV-504 Teaching Posts Recruitment

Telangana KGBV-504 Teaching Posts Recruitment. TS KGBV teachers posts in KGBV Schools Eligibility qualifications, notification will be recruited 504 teachers in 84 Kasturba Gandhi Girls’ College (KGB), starting from the new academic year in Telangana state.  NEW TS KGBV RVM  CRT Download Hall Tickets Click Here     school education department will issue a statement within …

Telangana KGBV-504 Teaching Posts Recruitment Read More »

Telangana KGBV Contract Teachers Hall tickers -2017

Telangana KGBV Contract Teachers Recruitment 2017 online Application Opened Apply online at http://183.82.107.60:8080/kgbv/ . TS Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya recruitment 2017 SOs & CRTs in KGBVs,  SOs & CRTs in URS Official Website  cdse.telangana.gov.in.  *TS KGBV RVM  CRT Download Hall Tickets Click Here   Name Of The Post-Number Of Vacancies: Special Officer CRT PET Accountant ANM Office Attendant Day Watch Night …

Telangana KGBV Contract Teachers Hall tickers -2017 Read More »

AP KGBV Teachers Reengagement/Replacement Transfers Schedule 2018

AP KGBV Teachers Re-engagement/Replacement Transfers Schedule 2017 Rc No.2403 LAPSSALKGBV12017 Dated 6-6-2012. AP KGBV Teachers Replacement Transfers Schedule 2017  Sub:  APSSA- Amaravati of Special Officers / CRTs instructions issued Reg decided  In order to streamline the services of individual agents/ cRTs working in KGBvs,  it is to replace/reengage duly following the criteria given below.  criteria …

AP KGBV Teachers Reengagement/Replacement Transfers Schedule 2018 Read More »