TMREIS Notification released at www.cet.cgg.gov.in.TMREIS/ TMR schools Admission notification into 6th, 7th, 8th Classes 2021-22 Apply at HTTP://TMREIS.TELANGANA.GOV.IN or http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/ or http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/ TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th Classes Online application form/Telangana Minorities Residential Schools Web portal: Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) has given the 5th, 6th, 7th Classes admission notification released.
Applications are invited on-line for admissions into sixth, seventh, eighth Classes (English Medium) in Telangana Minorities Residential Schools for the Academic Year: 2021 TMREIS Online utility type, eligibility standards, final date for apply on-line, the right way to apply and vital dates particulars are given right here.
TMREIS Admissions 2021-21 Online Application at www.cet.cgg.gov.in
- The candidates may submit the application online through www.tmreis.telangana.gov.in website.
- The selected candidates have to submit two sets of hard copies at the district headquarters with required documents as mentioned in the list of enclosures.
- If applications are received more in number than the sanctioned strength of the school, shortlisting will be done by conducting an entrance test or by any other criteria which are fixed by the Secretary, TMREIS.
- Right to admission/ selection/transfer of students for admission into TMR schools is solely at the discretion of the Secretary, TMREIS.
Admission Criteria: Admission will be given in the TMR Schools in the native district of the students studied during the academic year 2021-22.
TMREIS 2021 Important dates:
- Online Application Last Date: 20-05-2021
- Results 06-06-2021.
- Certificate Verification Start:-
- Classes Start: –
TMREIS Entrance Tests Dates Postponed:
The drawl of lots/lucky dip for Class V admissions is on June 1 and for Classes VI, VII and VIII on June 3. The drawl of lots/lucky dip for admissions into the intermediate first year is scheduled from June 1 to 4.
According to the TMREIS, the provisional selected candidates would be informed on June 6 and certificate verification besides admissions into Classes V, VI, VII, VIII and intermediate would be done from June 8 to 12. The classes would commence from June 14, the Society said.
|Submission of ONLINE application at free of cost||5th, 6th, 7th and 8th||30-04-2021|
|Date of Examination||5th||06-06-20221|
|6th, 7th and 8th||–|
|Publications of Results||5th||–|
|Certificate Verification of provisionally selected candidates for Admissions||5th, 6th, 7th &8th|
|Date of Commencement of classes||–|
The parental annual income should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/- for the parents from the rural area and Rs. 2,00,000/- for the parents from the urban area.
TMREIS-18 Educational Qualification/Previous study:
a) The students seeking admission in 5th class should have completed 4th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
b) students seeking admission in 6th class should have completed 5th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
c) The students seeking admission in 7th class should have completed 6th class from any Govt., / Private schools.
TMREIS 2021 Age Limit:
- Class 5 – 01-09-2008 to 31-08-2011.
- Sixth class – 01-09-2007 to 31-08-2010.
- Class 7 – 01-09-2006 to 31-08-2009.
- 8th class – 01-09-2005 to 31-08-2008.
Amenities: Completely free hostel facility, food, medical facility, free education, Text Books, Note Books, (04) pairs of uniforms per year.
List of Documents/ Enclosures:
- 2 Passport size photos
- Birth Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Bonafide Certificate
- Progress Card
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
Helpline: 7331170780 / 81 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85 / 86 / 87 / 88 / 89
1. NOTE: All the rules and regulations regarding admissions into TMR Schools are subject to modification from time to time by the secretary, TMREIS.Reservation of seats:
|(Muslims, Christians, Sikh, Jain, Buddhists, Parsis)||SC||ST||BC||OC/ EBC||Total|
|No. of Seats = 60||No. of Seats =20|
- State Level Admission Committee:
- Secretary, TMREI Society: Chairman
- Deputy Secretary, Academic: Member Convener
- Three senior Principals of TMR Schools
- (or) Officials nominated by the Secretary: Members District Level Admission Committee:
- District Collector: Chairman Additional Joint Collector: Vice-chairman District Educational Officer: Member Executive Director, TSMD Finance
- Corporation : Member / Convener
- District Minority Welfare Officer: Member
Important dates: Last date for submission of online application: 20-05-2021.
Official Website Hall Tickets, Results at http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/
TMREIS Admissions 5th, 6th, 7th Classes admission notification http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tmreis/