Telangana AGRICET Application Form Apply Online The applications are invited from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET for the academic year 2021-22. Apply at Official website: www.angrau.ac.in the Last Date To Apply August.
TS AGRICET BSc Agriculture Entrance Test Notification
|Available Courses||1) B.V.Sc. & A.H |
2) B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment)
3) B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment)
Organization: PJTSAU, AGRICET Hyderabad Telangana
Level: Telangana State level
Official Website: http://www.pjtsau.ac.in
Eligibility and Education Qualification
A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely: i) Physical Sciences ii) Biological Sciences ➢ A candidate for admission under general category to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, pass in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH category) of marks at intermediate level.
Registration Fee and Payment
The candidate may apply for admission in prescribed proforma along with Demand Draft (DD) for fee Rs 600/- for general (Rs 300/- for SC / ST / PH category) candidates drawn in favor of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad
Forty-Seven (47) seats in B. Sc (Hons.) Agriculture (42 for Agricultural Diploma students + 05 for Seed Technology Diploma Students)
- As per rules of Government of Telangana.
- The high seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remain 15% seats will be treated as a unreserved quota, as per rules of PJTSAU.
SYLLABUS: Syllabus covered in Agriculture Diploma / Seed Technology Diploma (new syllabus)
- The AGRICET Entrance test will be conducted on August 2021 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
- The Last Submissions Application August 2021 (Expected)
Follow The Instruction: List of enclosures:
- Proof of Age
- Attested copy of the SSC marks memorandum and OGPA report of Diploma.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest Caste Certificate (In the case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by Govt of Telangana
- One self-attested envelope with Rs. Five/- postal stamp (for sending the Hall Ticket).
- Three passport size photographs pasted on the application form.
- Demand Draft is bearing No., the date for Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300 in the case of SC/ST/PH) drawn in favor of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of individual categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS, and CAP.
Help Disk OR Apply Here
The filled in form should be sent to the Convenor, AGRIENGGCET Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030.
#Official Website http://www.pjtsau.ac.in/index.php