TS GO 23 Special Pay Increment to Telangana Teachers and Employees. After the formation of Telangana State, The Government of Telangana awarded Special Increment to its Employees and lecturers as a present on the auspicious event of the formation of Telangana. Now Detailed Government order Copy Released mentioning Guidelines to repair the pay taking reference The AP Reorganisation Act 2014, No 6 of 2014. The Gazette of India No 560, dated: March 04, 2014. GO MS No 23 Dated 13.08.2014 is launched. Here is the GO Copy to Download for reference. Public Services – Formation of Telangana State Special Increment Sanction Orders Issued.
- The State of Telangana was fashioned and got here into existence because the twenty ninth State within the Union of India on and from 2nd June, 2014 underneath the A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014.
- Several sections of the society have voluntarily participated within the actions demanding the Central and State Governments for creation of the State of Telangana. Non-Gazetted, Gazetted and different lessons of workers have performed an vital function in build up the motion in a peaceable and democratic method and in mobilising the assist of the nation for the simply demand. The contribution of the workers group was immense within the emergence of the State of Telangana.
- In token of appreciation of the function performed by the worker group, the Government have determined to sanction a particular increment by title Telangana Increment to the workers to mark fulfilment of the longstanding demand for formation of separate State of Telangana.
- Accordingly, Government hereby order sanction of Telangana Increment in the nature of a particular pay equal to the quick earlier increment drawn of their present pay scale, which might be a completely mounted quantity throughout your entire interval of service (like earlier household planning increment), to the next classes of workers serving the Government of Telangana.
- All workers of the State Government who are in receipt of pay in a common pay scale in the RPS, 2010/UGC/AICTE pay scales.
- Employees of the Local Bodies, Agricultural Market Committees, Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas and Aided Institutions, who’re in receipt of pay in an everyday pay scale within the RPS, 2010.
- Work-charged institution in receipt of pay in an everyday pay scale within the RPS, 2010.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities who’re drawing pay in an everyday scale of pay within the RPS, 2010/UGC/AICTE pay scales.
The above sanction shall additionally lengthen to such of the above classes of workers who’re presently not ordered to serve provisionally in reference to the affairs of the State of Telangana, however are lastly allotted to the State of Telangana when it comes to the provisions of the AP. Reorganisation Act, 2014, on and with impact from the date/month of their reporting within the Government of Telangana pursuant to such remaining allotment.
The Telangana Increment (particular pay), as talked about in para (3) supra, shall be an quantity equal to the quick earlier increment drawn within the present pay scale of the submit held by the worker within the Revised Pay Scales 2010/corresponding UGC/AICTE pay scales.
The Telangana Increment shall be sanctioned by the authority who’s competent to sanction an increment within the pay scale admissible to the worker, via an workplace order/proceedings on the premise of this G.O.
The Telangana Increment shall be proven within the pay invoice individually and distinctly as a particular pay.
The Telangana Increment (particular pay) shall be a completely mounted quantity individually connected to the pay throughout your entire interval of service and shall not be reckoned for the needs of fixation of pay on promotion or in any other case in future.
No allowance equivalent to DA, HRA, CCA or some other allowance shall be admissible on the Telangana Increment.
The Telangana Increment shall not be taken into consideration for the needs of fixation of pension and pensionary advantages equivalent to Gratuity and commutation of pension.
The Telangana Increment shall be payable beginning with the wage for the month of August, 2014.
The expenditure on the above particular pay shall be debited to the Head of Account to which the current pay and allowances are being debited.
All the Departments of Secretariat and Head of Departments, Registrar of all Universities are requested to take essential motion accordingly.