TS Inter Online Admission Schedule 2021 released @ bie.telangana.gov.in.All the Principals of the Government/Private Aided/Private Un-aided/Cooperative/T.S. Residential /Social Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential / BC Welfare Residential / Minority Residential / Incentive/ T.S. Model Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges offering 2 year Intermediate courses. Intermediate courses of Vocational and General streams are requested to take special care in enrolment of students for the academic year by making admissions in 2 phases. The 1st phase of admission schedule is given below.
The schedule of the 2nd phase of admissions will be communicated in due course.. The Principals can make provisional admissions on the basis of Internet marks memos. The provisional admissions made will be confirmed after the production of original SSC pass certificate and Transfer Certificate issued by the school authorities, where they last studied. 2) The Principals are directed to follow the rule of reservation in admissions as per rules in force.
Admission to TS Inter 1st Year 2021: The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education i.e., BIE Telangana has issued the TS Inter Admission Schedule for the academic year.
News of TS Inter Admission 2021, the Telangana government has instructed the Inter Board to make it easier for students to gain admission without going to physical colleges and make good decisions about students even in online classes.
To date, the Inter Board is introducing a new adoption policy called ‘Enrollment Online Option’.
There are a total of 404 small state colleges across the state. Previously, a student had to go there to apply for admission. Under the new ‘Self Enrollment Online Option’ program, a student can access college online at home. In this regard, the ‘Online Student Engagement Form’ will be available on the Inter Board’s official website from 01-06-2021.
Contains a list of all government colleges. The application must be completed by entering the number of tickets for the tenth-grade hall, selecting the college to be accepted. Once graduation is completed, a matric certificate, TC and other certificates must be sent to college. This can be delivered through the Mee Server service centers. Admission can be obtained from all public colleges under this program.
TS Inter first year Admission Schedule 2021
|Inter Admission Schedule||Date|
|Issuance of application forms and commencement of admissions starts from||25-05-2021|
|Date of commencement of Online classes||01-06-2021|
|Date of completion of admissions||17-08-2021|
|Category||Seats to be reserved|
|Backward classes||29% (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% & E-4%)|
|NCC, Sports & Extra-curricular activities||5%|
|Ex-servicemen & defense personnel residing in the State||3%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
The Category wise reservation is as follows:
3) In view of the introduction of grading system in 10th class, admissions should be made based on Subject wise GPA Grade point and GPA (Grade Point Average) obtained in the qualifying examination as per the guidelines. They should not conduct any test for admission. Stringent action will be taken against the junior colleges making admissions on any other basis.
4) It is mandatory to submit the Aadhaar Card number of the student who wants to seek admission in Intermediate course in Social welfare, Private Aided, Un-aided, BC welfare, Tribal Welfare, Minority Residential, Model school/Junior colleges and Government Junior Colleges in the state of Telangana.
5) The Principals of unaided junior colleges are hereby directed that they should make admissions only to the sanctioned sections and up to the ceiling strength of 88 in each section. They are further directed not to make admissions in the combinations dropped by the Board. The admission into additional sections should be made only after the permission is issued by the inter Board. Violation, if any, will be liable for action including levying of penalty and disaffiliation of the college.
6) During the period of admissions the management are requested to display prominently at the entrance of the building the number of sections sanctioned by the TSBIE for the academic, the number of seats filled up in each section and the number of seats vacant in each section. This information should be updated on a daily basis.
Read More: Telangana Inter CORPORATE Online Admissions
7) All the Principals of unaided junior colleges are instructed not to resort to the issue of advertisements with inducements amounting to violation of Rule 7 of AP Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13-05-1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under law. 8) All the Principals are instructed to incorporate Mother’s name instead of Father’s Name in respect of Jogini children as it is in the records of the qualifying examination.
9) All the Principals are instructed to take measures to ensure security to girl students.
10) The candidates who want to seek admission on condonation of gap period, have to obtain a certificate of local candidate / residential certificate for the gap period from the local Tahasildar.
11) Parents and Students are hereby informed to take admissions in only affiliated Colleges, as the List is provided in official Website of TSBIE i.e. www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
For more details refer to web portal. Visit TS Inter Official Website